AJournal combines the mindfulness and freedom of handwriting, with the effortless navigation and powerful personalization of a digital journal / planner.
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN, December 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Today, WonderApps AB, the company behind the successful time tracking app – ATracker(more than 2 million downloads), announced the launch of its new iPad application: AJournal – Journal and diary (App Store link).
AJournal allows users to combine the mindfulness and freedom of handwriting, with the effortless navigation and powerful personalization of a digital journal / planner. Users can simply use Apple Pencil to set goals, track progress, reflect, and improve, all with the help of over 100 pre-designed planners, to-do lists, and trackers, which are fully customizable. Users can then easily navigate by dates, weeks, months and projects.
– Journaling / Scheduling with Apple Pencil, supports texts, images and 1000+ stickers
– Easy navigation by day, week, month, year or projects, with pagination
– Connect the calendar of your choice to the daily / weekly calendars
– Over 100 predefined templates for easy start which are also fully customizable
– The elements of the template: calendar, task list, etc. are also fully customizable
– Real-time objective monitoring with ATracker elements
We sincerely hope that AJournal can help users “organize their thoughts, track their goals”!
+46 72 310 44 10
write us here
AJournal – Journal and Planner 1 minute introductory video