The Wiggles are looking for a Social Media Specialist to manage and grow their social media footprint.
With a positive national and international reputation, this Australian group continues to evolve and change to meet market demands. As part of this evolution, they need a social media specialist who:
- Establish and drive a social media strategy to help achieve organizational goals
- Introduce new and innovative ways to increase the group’s social media footprint
- Generate, edit, publish and share all aspects of social media posting and responses.
- Manage daily monitoring, measurement, analysis and insights across all social media platforms
- Maintain consistent, rich and quality content across all social media platforms
- Manage all social media advertising and promotions
- Update social media policy and standards
- Develop and propose a social media schedule and budget
- Prepare monthly reports
To be considered, you must be a personable, friendly, reliable, responsible and “do it now” person with a strong knowledge of all social media platforms as well as an ability to write and prepare quality content.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established entertainment organization that values its people and provides a great working environment.
If this sounds like you, apply now!