Founded in Ukraine, Readdle (creator of the amazing PDF Expert app) has introduced a new version of its powerful Calendars by Readdle app to Mac, which means the software now works on all Apple devices.
Readdle says more than 20 million people are already using Calendars by Readdle on iOS. The app brings together your schedule, tasks and routines. The company says its solution can give you more control over your time.
How does Readdle do this?
- For starters, it lets users bring everything together from multiple calendars (Google, Apple Outlook, and also Tasks and Reminders) to see the full picture of their day.
- Second, it includes a scheduler, which combines calendar and tasks together. Put tasks in your calendar, allocate time to them and commit to your goals.
- The app also lets you create templates for the events you use frequently and schedule them in seconds.
What’s most useful is that by combining tasks with timelines, you can get a really visual view of task interdependencies to help you make the right prioritization decisions.
Shortcuts are useful because they allow you to easily insert regular tasks that you might forget when you’re a total workaholic, like washing, eating, or walking the dog.
Plus it shows you the weather, which I think is fine in a calendar.
Also in Calendars for Mac
Calendars for Mac features also include:
- Optimal day/week/month/list views.
- Color code.
- Easy event creation with natural language.
- Integration with Zoom, Meet, GoToMeeting.
- Customizable recurring events.
- Interesting calendars.
- Weather updates.
The free plan offers a basic calendar with a handy preview of upcoming events and easy, color-coded event creation for an external calendar account (and a local calendar on your device). These sync across all Apple devices.
[Also read: Apple’s Russian sanctions have already begun to bite]
A $19.99/year pro plan unlocks features on all your devices and unlocks unlimited use of Planner on Mac, tasks, multiple calendar accounts, custom recurring events, natural language input, and more. Those who already have a Calendars by Readdle subscription on their iPhone get all the new features and access to the Mac version at no additional cost:
You can download the Mac version of the app here.
Let me know how it goes.
Please follow me on Twitteror join me in AppleHolic’s bar & grill and Apple Discussions groups on MeWe.
Dear reader, this is just to let you know that as an Amazon Associate, I earn qualifying purchases.