Work inc is a coworking space, not as one might expect. Operating in 6 architecturally designed joint heritage warehouses within the Sydney Harbor Bridge. It’s the unassuming watering hole of Sydney’s best coworking community, hailed as a second home by many big names in the business world. Within Work inc, Bay Ten Espresso serves specialty coffee and a seasonal menu to coworking members and locals.
Work inc is looking for a manager to join the team. This position is a part-time position (3 days per week) with potential for full-time employment. Perfect for a college student who needs flexibility around coursework or someone who wants to get into something new.
You will be responsible for:
- Create all internal and external communications for Work inc and Bay Ten Espresso
- Ensure messages are consistent and engaging
- Present a dialogue that matches the personality of each brand
- Internal Communications to Members
- Manage social media accounts and maintain social media calendar and posting schedule
- Managing GMB and updating information
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or education) in communications, journalism, marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in photography, videography and editing.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Hardworking and motivated.
If you meet the skills and experience and want to know us a little more, do not hesitate to apply. We would love to hear from you.