If you possess craftsman-like coding prowess, your high-level abilities as a back-end developer are sought after by a fast-paced FinTech company to join a team working on mission-critical applications. The ideal candidate should have a BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, at least 4 years of Java, Android/iOS development, relational/NoSQL databases and ORM technologies, object-oriented analysis and design using data models. design fluent, experience managing components on AWS/Azure, have worked with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as extreme programming (XP), and in-depth knowledge of internal components software systems – Concurrency, memory management, transaction management.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Four years of experience in software development using Java technologies.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing PCI/DSS compliant applications.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of the internals of software systems (concurrency, memory management, transaction management, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of relational/NoSQL databases and ORM technologies.
- Management of software components on the cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Develop web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Must have Android/iOS experience in addition to Java for SDKs.
- Excellent OO skills, including strong knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP).
- Passion for software engineering.
- Enthusiastic about working collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Posted Jun 03 08:25, Closing date Jul 2