TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Alida, a leader in experience management, today launched its Summer 2022 release, bringing new and improved products to market that were developed with direct customer feedback. Alida’s new Customer Journeys product and 15 new features of the Total Experience Management (TXM) platform were released today.
“Today’s release further strengthens Alida’s product portfolio and platform infrastructure, solidifying our leadership position in the customer experience (CX) industry,” said Riaz Raihan. , president of products and engineering. “With Alida’s new customer journeys, organizations can identify customer feedback at all critical touchpoints and monitor performance to deliver better end-to-end experiences.”
The Summer 2022 release of the product offers customers the ability to:
Understand performance drivers at key journey stages using Customer Journeys
Integrate or collect data using the Alida TXM platform, then monitor metrics for each key engagementt between customers and the company
- Create sophisticated customer journeyseasily view key metricsand identify areas who need attention
Make informed recommendations to generate positive end-to-end experiences for the customers
Get more granular control and insights
- Create configurable dashboards of Point-of-contact data and analyze millions of data points on customer feedback and interactions
Capture demographic information about wider audiences and using the data to personalization and more targeted branded content
- Use the multiple-choice question count with additional inquiry conditions in Investigations and Insight Communities create logic and advanced survey segments
Select a role-based dashboard on the Mobile app as default report and configure notifications for relevant metric changes
- Mark your most important polls and Dashboards in the mobile application and display them in a new favorites page
Contextualize customer sentiment to better understand how customers and employees are feeling
- Interpret easily open answers via Text analysis with Survey Dashboards‘ One-click wizard
- Identify and manage the root cause(s)) behind a given customer sentiment on review sites or social media channels using Social noticesnow powered by Text Analytics
Create more engaging customer experiences
Use new options in Community Insights and Polls at implement images as background for the survey, align headers, change opacityand more
- Create more engaging newsletters with Hubs’ controls for branding and design, duplicating newsletters and assigning multiple users to deploy existing newsletters as templates
Earn more granular control for Point of contact activities to improve engagement and increase response rates
Save setup time and increase control with simplified deployment and administration
- Manage large groups of users in the Alida platform with a simple CSV upload without having to create individual users manually
- Clone reports and their configurations on Investigations to rapidly deploy recurring research activities and leverage existing activities as models
- Design an organized list of attendees on Video chats according to the filters and send them a automated calendar invitation for interviews
Use the Touchpoint Software Development Kit (SDK) to enable seamless integration with applications and effortless deployment of Touchpoint activities
Obtain multiple language support on the Mobile appwhich automatically detects the device language and translates all non-user generated content into English, French, Spanish, Where German. Other languages will be added in the near future.
For more information about Alida’s products and how they can help your organization discover and practice the truth of its customers, visit www.alida.com/products.
Alida believes in a world where customers are respected as the ultimate source of truth. Because knowing the whole truth about your customers, even the hard-to-hear parts, can help businesses make better decisions that drive long-term customer loyalty and growth. With the Alida Total Experience Management (TXM) platform, leading brands like HBOMax, Adobe, Red Bull, and J.Crew are turning customer reality into action to deliver exceptional customer, employee, product, and brand experiences. Founded over 20 years ago, Alida helps the world’s leading brands improve their overall experience with its team of over 500 experts in 11 countries.
Join us in our mission to reinvent the experience on www.alida.com and @alidaTXM.